The Yealink T46S is a 16-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of both knowledge workers and managers who have heavy voice communications requirements. The Yealink T46S features support for up to 16 SIP accounts, HD Voice, and a backlit color LCD display. The Yealink T46S IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
The T46S is the direct replacement for the T46G. The T46S has the same elegant appearance of the T46G, but offers a faster, more responsive interface, high-resolution TFT color display, and several performance enhancing functions to improve greater interoperability and collaboration.
- Display: 4.3-inch, 480×272-pixel resolution, color LCD display with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 16 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, headset, hold, mute, transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with select key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 27 programmable keys (9 keys, 3 pages) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 6 Yealink EXP40 expansion modules (see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- USB: USB port allows users to connect accessories such as the BT41 Bluetooth Dongle, WF50 Wi-Fi dongle, or USB Flash Drive for call recording (see optional accessories above).
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports wireless headsets via optional EHS36 or EHS40 adapter (see optional accessories above)
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deployment.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8×8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- SIP-T46S IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable